AMESBURY CPR and FIRSTAID FOR CHILDCARE, WORK, AND PLAY! : SUNDAY FEBRUARY 3RD, CPR 10am AND/OR FIRSTAID 1pm
Healthcare Provider or Non-Healthcare Provider -- we will get you the CPR training you need!
We make an effort to make our community CPR and First Aid classes accessible, affordable, and enjoyable!
… And the BEST YOU HAVE EVER TAKEN!
Whether this is a requirement for a job, or just information you want to know--this will fit your needs!
- BLS card for healthcare providers,
- Heart-saver card for non-healthcare providers,
- or just the training without a card-
-we got you covered!
This CPR Class (10am-1pm) has information that EVERYONE needs to know:
- How to respond to Heart Attack and Cardiac Arrest
- CPR and AED use for adults/children/infants
- How to help someone who is choking
First Aid Class (1pm-4pm) covers:
- First Aid Basics for adults and children
- Medical Emergencies
- Injury and Bleeding Emergencies
- Exposure Emergencies
Great opportunity to make your friends/family, community/co-workers safer:
Only $20 for the full CPR training~
Or, Only $40 for basic training and the class completion card~
And, Only $60 for the healthcare provider training and BLS card
Only $40 for combined CPR and FIRSTAID training~
Or, Only $60 for combined CPR and First Aid with the class completion card~
FOR WORK, HOME, OR PLAY...
SCHEDULE YOUR CPR TRAINING TODAY!!!